Si necesita traducción al español, haga clic en el botón “Translate” en la esquina superior derecha.
You will find information on this page about:
- Summer Learning
- Credit Recovery
- Extended School Year
Mastery Summer Learning!
For All Mastery Students
1 Hour of Academic Work Each Day:
30 mins of reading
30 mins of independent math practice
Summer Learning Elements:
- All students will be provided with a Mastery-purchased summer reading book that will be available for pickup during food distribution on Monday June 22 or at your campus from 10am-12pm for Lenfest, Mann, McGraw, East Camden MS, Molina Lower, Molina Upper.
- Students will continue to complete math assignments online using Zearn (grades K-5) or Khan Academy (grades 6-12)
- All students should complete a daily summer reading log and summer reading book project or report and submit these assignments to their teacher the first day of school for the upcoming school year on August 24th
Your child’s school may add additional features to the Summer Learning Program – keep an eye out for communication from your school on this that you will receive by 6/12 prior to the last day of school.
Read the Mastery-provided summer reading book and any other books they can get their hands on at home, through library, free e-books, or other resources.
Summer Reading Project
- Each student will complete a summer reading project or report. More information to follow from your school.
- Students should continue to work on completing assignments via the math online learning platform that they used this spring during home academic practice for at least 30 minutes/day.
- Access through Clever
- Zearn for grades K-5
- Khan Academy for grades 6-12
Mastery will offer virtual classes for all courses required for graduation from July 7-24. Students can recover a full credit for each course taken. 9th – 11th graders can take up to 3 courses and 12th graders can take an unlimited number of courses.
You will hear from your school by June 12th if your student will be participating in this program.
Extended School Year (ESY)
Students with IEPs
This program is designed for Students with IEPs. Your school has notified you if your student should participate.
Optional Additional Summer Learning Resources