Your Neighborhood School in Camden
Molina Upper is a neighborhood elementary school serving over 400 students and their families in 3rd through 8th grade.
It’s is a special place where your child will experience the joy of learning and rigorous academics in a safe, loving environment.
Students who attend Molina Upper Elementary have the opportunity to automatically attend Mastery High School of Camden, giving them a full K-12 Mastery experience.
Check out the “Our School” section below to learn more.
- 8th grade English Language Arts and 6th grade Math pass rates more than tripled in the last school year! (PARCC)
- English Language Arts pass rates, school-wide, have increased 33% since 2015-16. (PARCC)
- Bilingual students receive extra support to develop literacy in both English and Spanish
- Students are recognized and celebrated school-wide for honor roll, other academic successes and leadership
- Fun morning meeting gets students ready to learn
- Recess every day
- Art, music, Spanish, physical education and field trips
Molina offers free aftercare and a variety of after-school activities and clubs, including:
Girl and Boy Scouts • Student Council • Graphic Design
Scrabble Club • Reading Club • Architecture • Craft Club
Movie Club • Mentoring and Tutoring • Baseball • Basketball
Cheerleading • Volleyball • Golf • Soccer • Homework Help
Life at MolinaView Gallery
Jim Sheward, Chair
In the News
Study Shows Camden Schools Making ProgressRead Article
Stanford study: Renaissance, charter schools outperform Camden public schoolsRead Article
Support Molina Upper