Your Neighborhood School in Camden
Molina Upper is a neighborhood elementary school serving 400 students and their families in grades 3-8. We are in the top ten schools in Camden for both math and English Language Arts proficiency (grades 3-8).
One of the things our students enjoy most is our brand new gym where they have PE classes, play sports and do other extracurricular activities. Students get free breakfast and lunch. We also have an aftercare program.
Our students have the opportunity to automatically attend Mastery High School of Camden, giving them a full K-12 Mastery experience.
At Molina Upper, we believe all of our students have greatness within. With love and high expectations, we support them in finding their own paths to success.
Stop by and visit us any time!
- Among the top ten schools in Camden for math and English Language Arts proficiency (grades 3-8)
- Bilingual students receive extra support to develop literacy in both English and Spanish
- Students are recognized and celebrated school-wide for honor roll, other academic successes and leadership
- Fun morning meeting gets students ready to learn
- Recess every day
- Art, music, Spanish, physical education and field trips
We offer free aftercare and a variety of after-school activities and clubs, including:
Girl and Boy Scouts • Student Council • Graphic Design
Scrabble Club • Reading Club • Architecture • Craft Club
Movie Club • Mentoring and Tutoring • Baseball • Basketball
Cheerleading • Volleyball • Golf • Soccer • Homework Help
Life at MolinaView Gallery
Jim Sheward, Chair
In the News
Study Shows Camden Schools Making ProgressRead Article
Stanford study: Renaissance, charter schools outperform Camden public schoolsRead Article
Support Molina Upper