The first high school in North Camden!
Mastery High School of Camden serves students in grades 9-12.
With AP classes and dual enrollment, students can earn college credit while they are still in high school. Students can also explore various careers through our internship and automotive tech programs.
Students also have the chance to travel internationally. Over the past two years, a group of students visited Ghana in West Africa.
Check out the video below to learn more.
- Dual enrollment with Camden County College to earn an associate degree
while still in high school
- AP classes to earn college credit
- ACT prep and college/career advisors for every student
- Internships for sophomores to gain valuable work experience and
network with professionals in the community
- Automotive tech training program where students get a certification
in automotive service and help finding a job or paid internship after completion
- More than 20 sports, clubs and activities, including soccer, softball and chess club
- Opportunity to travel internationally to African and Latin American countries
Life at Mastery High SchoolView Gallery
Jim Sheward, Chair
In the News
Mastery High School of Camden Welcomes First Senior ClassRead Article
Study Shows Camden Schools Making ProgressRead Article
Stanford study: Renaissance, charter schools outperform Camden public schoolsRead Article
Mastery High School of Camden's Honors Academy Readies Students for CollegeRead Article
Camden nonprofit trains Mastery students for in-demand automotive jobsRead Article
Mastery High School of Camden Robotics Team Makes NewsRead Article
Mastery Students Traveling to GhanaRead Article
Support Mastery High School of Camden