Academic Excellence. Joyful Classrooms.
Clymer Elementary offers children academic excellence in a fun, joyful environment. From math to music, and reading to field trips, our students receive a well-rounded education from loving teachers and leaders.
We focus on five core values: respect, responsibility, hard work, teamwork and kindness.
Clymer students have the opportunity to automatically attend our Gratz Prep Middle and Simon Gratz High, giving them the full K-12 Mastery experience.
The school is located in the Nicetown/Tioga community in North Philadelphia.
- Teachers and school leaders greet students as they arrive at school, excited to start their day.
- Free breakfast
- Fun morning meeting to get students ready to learn
- 2-3 hours of reading instruction in small groups with the teacher.
- Math, social studies and science
- Free lunch
- Free play or structured recess
- Art, physical education, music or foreign language
- Once the school day is over, students may stay on campus to participate in clubs or the aftercare program.
We offer aftercare and a variety of after-school activities and clubs, including:
- Board Game Club
- Book Club
- Flag Football
- Students Run Philly Style
Clymer Elementary serves students in the Nicetown/Tioga area who live in the school’s attendance zone within the 19133 zip code.
The school cannot enroll students living outside of its attendance zone, even if they reside within the listed 19133 zip code.
Life at ClymerView Gallery
Bob Victor, Ex-Officio Chair
Don Kimelman, Treasurer