Your Neighborhood School in Camden
Molina Lower is a neighborhood elementary school serving over 300 students and their families in Kindergarten through 2nd grade. Formerly Camden Community Charter, Molina Lower is still enrolling for Fall of 2017. Molina Lower is a special place where your child will experience the joy of learning in a safe, positive environment. We focus on 5 core values: respect, responsibility, hard work, teamwork and kindness. Students who attend Molina Lower Elementary have the opportunity to automatically attend Molina Upper Elementary and then Mastery High School of Camden for 9th – 12th grade, thus giving them a full K-12 Mastery experience. From music to art to field trips-Molina students take part in a well-rounded education. We work closely with our families to ensure Molina is a place where every child loves to learn.
Want to learn more? Stop by to visit! We host Open Houses the first and third Wednesday of every month from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Students come to school dressed in full uniform excited to start their day.
- The day starts with free breakfast.
- Students are greeted by their teacher and head to their classroom for morning meeting.
- We value reading. Students have at least 2-3 hours of reading where they work in small groups with the teacher.
- Students have classes in math, social studies, and science.
- Students head back to the cafeteria to enjoy free lunch.
- Afterwards, students enjoy free play or structured recess.
- Students engage in art, physical education, music or foreign language. We are proud to educate the whole child at Mastery.
- Once the school day is over, students may stay to participate in clubs or the aftercare program.
Molina offers a variety of after school activities and clubs. Aftercare is available at the school.
Life at MolinaView Gallery
Jim Sheward, Chair