Your Neighborhood School in Camden
Molina Upper is a neighborhood elementary school serving over 400 students and their families in 3rd through 8th grade. Grades K-2 are now located at the former Camden Community Charter School and is now Molina Lower Elementary. Molina Upper is a special place where your child will experience the joy of learning in a safe, positive environment. We focus on 5 core values: respect, responsibility, hard work, teamwork and kindness. Students who attend Molina Upper Elementary have the opportunity to automatically attend Mastery High School of Camden for 9th – 12th grade, thus giving them a full K-12 Mastery experience. From music to art to field trips-Molina students take part in a well-rounded education. We work closely with our families to ensure Molina is a place where every child loves to learn.
Want to learn more? Stop by for an Open House on March 15 from 4 p.m. – 5 p.m or March 23 from 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Students come to school dressed in full uniform excited to start their day.
- The day starts with free breakfast.
- Students are greeted by their teacher and head to their classroom for morning meeting.
- We value reading. Students have at least 2-3 hours of reading where they work in small groups with the teacher.
- Students have classes in math, social studies, and science.
- Students head back to the cafeteria to enjoy free lunch.
- Afterwards, students enjoy free play or structured recess.
- Students engage in art, physical education, music or foreign language. We are proud to educate the whole child at Mastery.
- Once the school day is over, students may stay to participate in clubs or the aftercare program.
Molina offers a variety of after school activities and clubs. Aftercare is available at the school.
Some examples are:
- Cross Country
- Physical Fitness Competition
Life at MolinaView Gallery
Jim Sheward, Chair