Your Neighborhood School in Wynnefield
Mann is a neighborhood elementary school serving over 550 students and their families in Kindergarten through 6th grade. Mann is a special place where your child will experience the joy of learning in a safe, positive environment. We focus on 5 core values: respect, responsibility, hard work, teamwork and kindness. Students who attend Mann Elementary have the opportunity to automatically attend our Shoemaker Campus for 7th – 12th grade, thus giving them a full K-12 Mastery experience. From music to art to field trips-Mann students take part in a well-rounded education. We work closely with our families to ensure Mann is a place where every child loves to learn.
- Students come to school dressed in full uniform excited to start their day.
- The day starts with free breakfast.
- Students are greeted by their teacher and head to their classroom for morning meeting.
- We value reading. Students have at least 2-3 hours of reading where they work in small groups with the teacher.
- Students have classes in math, social studies, and science.
- Students head back to the cafeteria to enjoy free lunch.
- Afterwards, students enjoy free play or structured recess.
- Students engage in art, physical education, music or foreign language. We are proud to educate the whole child at Mastery.
- Once the school day is over, students may stay to participate in clubs or the aftercare program.
Mann offers a variety of after school activities and clubs. Aftercare is available at the school through Mastermindz and is open until 6:00pm.
Some examples include:
- Academic Enrichment
- Art Club
- Comic Con
- Dragon Boat Racing
- Girl Scouts
- Latin Dance
- Mural Arts
- Mystery Science Club
- National Honor Society
- Public Speaking
- Scarf Making
- School Musicals
- Spoken Word
- Step Team
- Student Council
Life at MannView Gallery
Bob Victor, Ex-Officio Chair
Don Kimelman, Treasurer
Tony Payton Jr.