Your Neighborhood School in Camden
Cramer Hill is a neighborhood elementary school serving 710 students and their families in Kindergarten through 8th grade. Mastery North Camden merged with Mastery Cramer Hill for the 2017-2018 school year in a brand new building on East State and River Streets. Cramer Hill is a special place where your child will experience the joy of learning in a safe, positive environment. We focus on 5 core values: respect, responsibility, hard work, teamwork and kindness. From music to art to field trips-Cramer Hill students take part in a well-rounded education. We work closely with our families to ensure Cramer Hill is a place where every child loves to learn.
Want to learn more? Stop by for an Open House! We will host tours every Thursday at 4 p.m. starting on April 12, 2018.
- Students come to school dressed in full uniform excited to start their day.
- The day starts with free breakfast.
- Students are greeted by their teacher and head to their classroom for morning meeting.
- We value reading. Students have at least 2-3 hours of reading where they work in small groups with the teacher.
- Students have classes in math, social studies, and science.
- Students head back to the cafeteria to enjoy free lunch.
- Afterwards, students enjoy free play or structured recess.
- Students engage in art, physical education, music or foreign language. We are proud to educate the whole child at Mastery.
- Once the school day is over, students may stay to participate in clubs or the aftercare program.
Cramer Hill offers a variety of after school activities and clubs. Aftercare is available at the school.
Life at Cramer HillView Gallery
Jim Sheward, Chair
Support Cramer Hill Elementary