We're hiring! Refer a friend and earn cash!
We are looking for great people to join our team, inside and outside of the classroom.
Type 1: Refer someone who is actively looking for employment opportunities.
Type 2: Refer someone who is qualified, but not actively looking for other opportunities.
- Evidence of strong results
- Aligned to Mastery’s values and mission
- Experience with and interest in urban education
- Open to feedback and eager for growth and development
- Our mission and values
- Professional development and opportunities for growth
- Incredible school leadership
- Our student achievement results
- Competitive pay and rich benefits plan
To receive the referral bonus:
- The referred employee must be employed at Mastery at the time bonuses are paid out.
- The referral’s information must be submitted through the referral link PRIOR to the referral accepting a full-time position at Mastery. (The Referral link is here.)
You are NOT eligible for a referral bonus if:
- You refer a candidate hired for a part-time position. (However, we welcome recommendations for part-time candidates.)
- You will directly manage the referral candidate.
- You submit the referral’s name AFTER the referral has been hired by Mastery.
- You are a chief, deputy chief, regional school officer or member of the Mastery talent team
- The only way to GUARANTEE you receive a referral bonus, is to follow the referral process and submit your referral to referral link, found here.
- Referrals for FULL-TIME special education teachers: $1,000 per hire
- Referrals for FULL-TIME school-based or central office employees: $500 per hire
- Referrals for principal or Apprentice School Leader (ASL) principal, instruction or specialized services: $1,000 per hire
- Referral bonuses are paid out twice yearly in May and October.