We're Hiring! Refer a friend and earn $.
We are always looking for great people to join our team both inside and outside the classroom.
Referring someone who is actively looking for employment opportunities.
Referring someone who is qualified, but not actively looking for other opportunities.
- Evidence of strong results
- Aligned to Mastery’s Values and Mission
- Experience with and interest in urban education
- Open to feedback and eager for growth and development
- Mastery’s Mission and Values
- Professional development and opportunities for growth
- Quality of school leadership
- Mastery’s student achievement results
- Competitive pay and rich benefits plan
- The referred employee must be employed at Mastery at the time bonuses are paid out.
- If you refer a candidate hired for a part-time position, you are not eligible for a referral bonus. We welcome recommendations for part-time candidates.
- Chiefs, Deputy Chiefs, Regional School Officers and Talent Team Members are not eligible to receive referral bonuses.
- You are not eligible for a referral bonus for a candidate that you will directly manage.
- The referral’s information must be submitted through the Referral link PRIOR to the referral accepting a full-time position at Mastery.
- You will NOT receive a referral bonus if you submit the referral’s name AFTER the referral has been hired by Mastery.
- The Referral link is here.
- The only way to GUARANTEE you receive a referral bonus, is to follow the referral process and submit your referral to Referral link.
- Referrals for FULL-TIME Special Education teachers-$1,000 per hire
- Referrals for FULL-TIME school-based or NST employees-$500 per hire
- Referrals for Principal or Apprentice School Leader (ASL)-Principal or Instruction or Specialized Services-$1,000 per hire
- Referral bonuses are paid out twice yearly in May and October.